Apply by 9 October 2022.
- Research and create knowledge on regulation and supervision with a focus on inclusive insurance and emerging risks, including insurance in the context of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Lead project developing online training modules on supervisory data reporting in close collaboration with consultant experts and insurance supervisors
- Take the lead on different A2ii capacity building formats, including virtual dialogue events, webinars and trainings
- Technical review of A2ii publications
- Representation of the A2ii at relevant regional and global events and in IAIS working groups
- Bringing great ideas to a welcoming team
- Master’s degree in economics, finance, or other related fields
- Several years of relevant professional experience, preferably gained abroad, with an insurance supervisory authority or a closely related field
- Working experience in international cooperation, ideally in the context of financial inclusion, financial regulation or a related area
- Project management experience
- Strong research, communication and drafting skills
- Excellent interpersonal, liaison and cross-cultural skills
- Business fluent in English, additional German, French or Spanish are an advantage
Apply via GIZ's e-recruiting system by 9 October 2022.