Register now for the Inclusive Insurance Training Programme
We are pleased to invite you to the virtual training organised by the Toronto Centre, the International Association of Insurance Supervisors, and the Access to Insurance Initiative.
Through a blend of self-paced online learning modules and live sessions with the trainers, participants will learn about:
• Regulation and Supervision Supporting Inclusive Insurance Markets
• The Role of the Supervisor
• Gender Aspects
• Prudential Aspects in Inclusive Insurance Supervision
• Climate and Environmental Risks
• Understanding the Market and the Environment
• Uses of Technology in Inclusive Insurance
• Key Performance Indicators
• Sustainable Development Goals and Insurance
The self-paced modules will be delivered on Connect.A2ii learning platform. The live MS Teams sessions will take place Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 23 August to 15 September 2022, from 13:00-17:00 CEST.
The commitment required is approximately 24 hours in live sessions over the four weeks, and about 13 hours on the modules.
A mandatory onboarding will be held on Tuesday, 16 August, from 13:00-15:00 CEST.
The training is targeted to entry- to mid- level insurance supervisors.
The training is offered at no cost, however, places will be limited. We will accept approximately 2 supervisors per jurisdiction.
The course will be held in English.
15 July 2022
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
Click here to register.