News | 2022
A2ii is hiring!
The A2ii is hiring for a new advisor.
- Take the lead on different A2ii capacity building formats, including virtual dialogue events, webinars and trainings
- Management and implementation of existing formats in close cooperation with A2ii partner institutions
- Ongoing review and improvement of existing programmes especially in consideration of new virtual tools such as the A2ii e-learning and networking platform for supervisors “connect.a2ii”
- Research and create knowledge on regulation and supervision with a focus on inclusive insurance and emerging risks, including insurance in the context of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Support the A2ii’s donor engagement and prepare tailored funding proposals
- Represent the A2ii at relevant regional and global events
- Bringing great ideas to a welcoming team.
- University degree in economics, international development, public relations, communications or in another subject area relevant for the position
- Several years of professional experience and relevant expertise in international development cooperation as well as in the area of insurance, especially in the context of financial inclusion, financial regulation or a related area
- Several years of professional experience and relevant expertise in advising and cooperating with partner institutions
- Professional experience in project management
- Strong research, communication and drafting skills
- Excellent interpersonal, liaison and cross-cultural skills
- Mastery language skills in English (C2); additional language skills in German and French are an advantage
Also in News