A2ii scholarship for the ILO Insurance for Development course for supervisors available
The Access to Insurance Initiative (A2ii) is offering one full scholarship for an insurance supervisor for the online course Insurance for Development. The scholarship will cover the course tuition and will be awarded through a competitive application process based on the following criteria:
- Country: preference will be given to participants based or working in an Official Development Assistance (ODA) recipient country (low-income and lower-middle income countries);
- English speaking skills (the webinars and materials are fully in English and no translation will be available);
- Ability to demonstrate how the training will benefit their work and their country’s inclusive insurance sector;
- Ability to implement the lessons learned from the course.
How to apply
- Register for the online course by completing the registration form on the ITC-ILO’s website;
- Send an email requesting a scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “A2ii scholarship application”. Please include in your email:
- Name, contact information and country, job title and position, years of experience in inclusive insurance and scholarship amount required;
- At least three reasons why attending the course will benefit your work and the country’s inclusive insurance sector.
The deadline for scholarship requests is 25 August 2020. Applicants will be notified of the organisers' decision by 7 September 2020.
For any questions, please write an email to email@example.com.