Scholarships for the ILO Insurance for Development course for supervisors available
The Access to Insurance Initiative (A2ii) is offering two full scholarships for insurance supervisors for the online course Insurance for Development. The scholarships will cover the course tuition and will be awarded through a competitive application process based on the following criteria:
- Country: preference will be given to participants based or working in an Official Development Assistance (ODA) recipient country (low-income and lower-middle income countries);
- English speaking skills (the webinars and materials are fully in English and no translation will be available);
- Ability to demonstrate how the training will benefit their work and their country’s inclusive insurance sector;
- Ability to implement the lessons learned from the course.
How to apply:
1. Register for the online course by completing the registration form on the ITC-ILO’s website;
2. Send an email requesting the scholarship to email@example.com with the subject: “A2ii scholarship application”. Please include in your email:
- Name, contact information and country, job title and position, years of experience in inclusive insurance and scholarship amount required;
- At least three reasons why attending the course will benefit your work and the country’s inclusive insurance sector.
The deadline for scholarship requests is Tuesday, 16 August 2022. Applicants will be notified of the organisers’ decision by Tuesday, 23 August 2022.
For any questions, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.